Old versionsSee all
CoreObjX is an ActiveX DLL that implements the standard business objects and rules supported by QuickBooks and exposed through the qbXml API. It enables developers to implement real-time links to the QuickBooks database quickly and reliably without needing to learn the intricacies of the qbXml API. Through sound object modeling, extensive run-time validation, and adherence to ActiveX standards, CoreObjX provides a development tool that is easy to use, consistent, and very reliable.
- A simplified read/write programmatic interface to the QuickBooks database.
- Create transactions and list items in only a few lines of code.
- Includes an archive of source code examples in various languages.
- Support for QuickBooks Online Edition.
- Support for international tax codes, multi-currency, unit of measure, and billing rates.